by Doug DuCap and Linda Beaulieu
(Photographs by Christopher Shane)Featuring:
- 200+ Fish and Seafood Recipes and Variations With Helpful Step-by Step-Instructions
- 350 Full-Color Photographs
- 256 Pages
- Dozens of Tips on Buying, Handling, Preparing, and Storing Fish, Shellfish, and Seafood (and More!)
Included are 200+ Seafood and Shellfish Recipes and Cooking Variations for:
(in Alphabetical Order)
- Sea Bass
Available in all major bookstores, you can also order this delicious cookbook online at:
As an active user and supporter of local public libraries everywhere I’ve lived, I’m a firm believer in the important role libraries and their librarians play in providing the useful and essential resources their communities need.
If you’re a fellow library lover, you might want to consider looking for the Knack Fish and Seafood Cookbook at your local library the next time you visit.
What If My Local Public Library Doesn’t Have a Copy of the Book Available Yet?
Just politely ask your local librarian if they’d consider ordering one or more copies of the Knack Fish & Seafood Cookbook by Doug DuCap and Linda Beaulieu for their library system.
Some libraries also offer you the option to request a book they don’t yet have (or will let you borrow a book via interlibrary loan) via their library website or electronic card catalog.
To request the purchase or interlibrary loan of the book, you may find it helpful to have some of the following information handy before you place your library request:
Title: Knack Fish & Seafood Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for All Seasons
Authors/Contributors: DuCap, Doug; Beaulieu, Linda; Shane, Christopher
Dewey Decimal Call Number: 641.692 DUC
Library of Congress LC Number: TX747.D82 2010
OCLC Number: 435418940
Format: Trade Paperback, 256 pages
Publisher: Knack Books (An imprint of Globe Pequot Press)
Categories: 1 Cookery (Fish) 2. Cookery (Seafood)
UNITED STATES LIBRARIES
- Mobile Public Library / Mobile, AL 36602
- Phoenix Public Library / Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Fresno County Public Library / Fresno, CA 93721
- Poudre River Public Library District / Ft. Collins, CO 80524
District of Columbia Libraries:
- Library of Congress / Washington, DC 20540
- Brevard County Libraries / Cocoa, FL 32922
- Broward County Library Division / Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Jack R. Hunt Library / Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Lake County Library / Tavares, FL 32778
- Gwinnett Country Public Library / Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Boise Public Library / Boise, ID 83702
- Community Library Network / Hayden Lake, ID 83835
- Post Falls Public Library / Post Falls, ID 83854
- Plymouth Public Library / Plymouth, IN 46563
- Merrimack Valley Library Consortium / Andover, MA 01845
- North of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE) / Danvers, MA 01923
- Lakeland Library Cooperative / Grand Rapids, MI 49534
- Hennepin County Library / Minnetonka, MN 55305
- Minnesota State Com & Tech College Moorhead / Moorhead, MN 56560
- Mid-Continent Public Library / Independence, MO 64050
- Saint Louis Public Library / St. Louis, MO 63103
- Springfield Greene County Library / Springfield, MO 65810
New York Libraries:
- Monroe Community College / Rochester, NY 14623
- Onondaga County Public Library (OCPL) / Syracuse, NY 13214
- Pioneer Library System / Canandaigua, NY14424
- Rochester Public Library / Rochester, NY 14604
- South Country Library / Bellport, NY 11713
- Cleveland Public Library / Cleveland, OH 44114
- Dayton Metro Library / Dayton, OH 45402
- SEO Library Center (State Library of Ohio) / Caldwell, OH 43724
- Multnomah County Library System / Portland, OR 97212
South Dakota Libraries:
- Mitchell Public Library / Mitchell, SD 57301
- Amarillo Public Library / Amarillo, TX 79101
- Chesapeake Public Library System / Chesapeake, VA 23322
- North Cent Regional Library / Wenatchee, WA 98801
- Sno-Isle Regional Library System / Marysville, WA 98271
- Eastern Shores Library System / Sheboygan, WI 53081
- Mead Public Library / Sheboygan, WI 53081
NEW ZEALAND LIBRARIES
- Rotorua District Library / Rotorua, 3010
- Institute of Tech Educ / Singapore, 138683 Singapore
- National Library Board, Singapore / Singapore, 188064
To buy books in quantity for corporate use or incentives, call 800-962-0973 or e-mail premiums@GlobePequot.Com.
- Doug DuCap
Doug DuCap is the founder and editor of the popular food blog Hugging the Coast: A Celebration of Coastal Food. He was the Grand Prize Winner of the Taste of the South Recipe Competition which was judged by Matt and Ted Lee, the James Beard Award winning authors of The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook: Stories and Recipes for Southerners and Would-be Southerners.
He is also the Fish and Seafood Cooking Guide on About.Com, a New York Times owned website where he shares new seafood recipes each week.
- Linda Beaulieu
Linda Beaulieu is a magazine writer and the author of The Providence and Rhode Island Cookbook: Big Recipes from the Smallest State (Globe Pequot Press). She is the winner of the James Beard Award for Magazine Writing and won the 2009 Best Food Writing Award from the Rhode Island Press Association.
- Christopher Shane
Is the photographer for The Charleston Chef’s Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Heart of the Old South and Knack Slow Cooking.
The Morris book publishing division, Globe Pequot Press in Guilford, CT, is the world’s leading publisher and distributor of outdoor recreation and leisure titles.
Travelers, outdoor enthusiasts and others depend on the 500 new titles the division publishes annually, plus the more than 2,800 titles already in print.
Its publications include travel guides for every continent and books for anglers, equestrians, and people who enjoy the outdoors, recreation and travel.
(Photo Credits: Photos on this page originally appeared in the Knack Fish & Seafood Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for All Seasons and were taken by Christopher Shane.)