As those of us who’ve recently filed our taxes are aware, it does not really matter how much money you make…it’s the money you keep that counts.
Below are 12 smart yet easy tips to help you get more value and save money when choosing and preparing your favorite fish.
After all, the more money you save, the more seafood you can enjoy…er, wise investing you can do. Right?
Please join us soon to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: New Fish and Seafood Recipe Ideas and Tips on About.Com: April 13th to April 19th 2011.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 27 Soup Recipe Ideas Perfect for Parties and Picnics
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off
- Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24: The “Hand-To-Mouth Meals” Series: Shrimp
- Make Easy Gourmet Greek Yogurt at Home (Weekend Video Recipe Spotlight)
- Community Breakfasts: A Reason to Put on Your Saturday-Go-To-Eating Best
(Photo Credit: Puff Daddy George, 2/2 by Eric Gjerde on Flickr.)