New Recipes Are Added to the HuggingtheCoast.Com Blog Every Week!
The Grand Prize Winning Recipe in the Taste of the South Competition which was judged by Matt and Ted Lee, James Beard Award winning authors of The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook: Stories and Recipes for Southerners and Would-be Southerners.
This recipe will appear in a forthcoming issue of Southern Living.
The chili features pulled pork barbecue, country ham, boiled peanuts, and black-eyed peas instead of the more usual beef and beans.
This recipe made the Semi-Finals of the 2008 Redwood Creek Campfire Classic Recipe Competition and Outdoor Cookout.
This recipe is designed to be cooked outdoors over a campfire, or on a grill, or firepit but can also be made in your home kitchen.
The ingredients for the stew include lamb, apricots, figs, pistachios, and golden raisins.
- Carolina Christmas Pomegranate Milk Pie
- Hugging the Coast.Com’s Holiday Dip Recipe
- Crispy Benne Seed Party Bites With Louisiana Honey Mustard
- Seared Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp and Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, and Grana Padano Shavings
- Shrimp, Braised Fennel, & Apricot Medallions With Cilantro Pomegranate Tartar Sauce
- Shrimp, Snow Pea, & Rose Quartz Radish Salad With Blueberry-Tarragon Butter
- Coastal Carolina Shrimp and Grits Tart
- Shrimp & Blue Cheese Blossoms With Vidalia Cranberry Marmalade
- Spanish Style Garlic Shrimp With Capers
- Pork and Shrimp Cabbage Rolls With Butter Poached Shrimp
- Pork Barbecue and Cheddar Omelette With BBQ Hash Brown Fritters
- Savory Mustard Pork Wonton
- Deep South Philly BBQ Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Sweet Potato and Country Ham BBQ Hash
- Low Country Layered Banana Pudding
- Sausage Gravy Crack-A-Roni & Cheese
- Jalapeno Mesquite Boiled Peanuts