Here’s a look back at the food, cooking, and recipe posts that appeared earlier in the week here on HuggingtheCoast.Com as well as the most popular posts this week on About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking.
Please join us tomorrow for the start of next week’s exciting food features!
Looking Back: 4/25/2011-5/1/2011
Tuesday: Three Cheese Tortellini With Spicy Red Fennel Sauce and Crab Recipe (Pictured)
Sunday: You are here
The Most Popular Articles This Week on About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking
Picnics and Parties: Easy and Amazing Shrimp Deviled Egg Recipe — How to Make Deviled Eggs & Shrimp
Celebrate Cherry Blossom Season: Daikon and Carrot Sunomono with Crab Surimi Recipe — Easy Japanese-Style Salad
Bone Up With Hank Shaw: How to Cook Shad or Other Bony Fish: Dealing with Bones
Please join us soon to read our newest food and cooking article: New Fish and Seafood Recipe Ideas and Tips on About.Com: April 27th to May 3rd 2011.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off
(Photo Credit: Doug DuCap Food and Travel Photos on Flickr.