Here’s a look back at the food, cooking, and recipe posts that appeared earlier in the week here on HuggingtheCoast.Com as well as the most popular posts this week on About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking.
Please join us tomorrow for the start of next week’s exciting food features!
Looking Back: 4/11/2011-4/17/2011
Sunday: You are here
The Most Popular Articles This Week on About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking
Exciting Sandwiches: Curried Tuna Salad Sandwich With Cashews and Raisins Recipe
Romantic Brunch Ideas: Shrimp and Mushroom Crescent Puff Recipe
A Taste of New Orleans: How to Make New Orleans Seafood Po Boy Sandwiches
Zesty Cole Slaw: How to Make Spicy Cabbage & Pepper Cole Slaw
Dim Sum Delights: Asian Steamed Shrimp and Pork Purses Recipe
Please join us soon to read our newest food and cooking article: Smart Money Saving Tips for Seafood Lovers.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off
(Photo Credit: Doug DuCap Food and Travel Photos on Flickr.