Here’s a look back at the delicious seafood recipe posts that appeared recently on About.Com Fish & Seafood Cooking.
New seafood recipes and helpful cooking tips are added every week. Time flies when you’re having fun making your favorite seafood!
Seafood Recipe and Cooking Highlights: 2/24/2011-3/2/2011
Classic Combinations: Crab and Shrimp: Crab and Shrimp Salad Cheddar Melt Sandwich Recipe
The Sensual Side of Salmon: Pan Seared Masala Salmon With Apricot Chutney Recipe
Ingredient Spotlight: How to Cut a Mango the Easy Way (Pictured)
Looking for more seafood recipes? Join me on About.Com Fish & Seafood Cooking, where I share delicious original seafood recipes every week as well as tips to help you cook the fish you love with confidence.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond seafood.
Please join us soon to see our next food and cooking article: Italian Pasta Soup With White Beans & Scallops.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 27 Soup Recipe Ideas Perfect for Parties and Picnics
- Mulligatawny Indian Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- New Orleans Creole Perch Stew Recipe
- Easy Spicy Marinated Edamame Salad Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- Cooking With Apple Cider and Applesauce: 19 Delicious Recipe Ideas That Make the Most of Apples
(Photo Credit: Doug DuCap’s Food and Travel Photos on Flickr.)