Here’s a look back at the delicious seafood recipe posts that appeared recently on About.Com Fish & Seafood Cooking.
New seafood recipes and helpful cooking tips are added every week. Time flies when you’re having fun making your favorite seafood!
Seafood Recipe and Cooking Highlights: 2/11/2011-2/16/2011
Seafood Salad Recipe: Twin Hearts Apricot Glazed Shrimp and Peppadew Salad Recipe (Pictured)
Romantic Dinners for 2: 14 Romantic Seafood Recipes for Valentine’s Day
Looking for more seafood recipes? Join me on About.Com Fish & Seafood Cooking, where I share delicious original seafood recipes every week as well as tips to help you cook the fish you love with confidence.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond seafood.
Please join us soon to see our next food and cooking article: A Beautiful and Creamy Sweet Potato Seafood Soup Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Slow Roasted Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Bubbly Brie Party Dip With Chestnuts, Dates, and Cranberries Recipe
- Sweet Potato Shrimp Fritters Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Teriyaki Bacon Black Cod Burger Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- A Lobster Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Recipe Fit For a King! (Fish For Friday Recipe)
(Photo Credit: Doug DuCap’s Food and Travel Photos on Flickr.)