With Christmas and New Year’s Eve right around the corner, it’s never a bad idea to have a few good recipes on hand for some easy, last minute cooking inspiration.
Like many, when I think holidays, I think of shrimp. Below are 41 delicious shrimp recipes that would be great to serve at parties and gatherings which feature the popular shellfish in appetizers, soups, salads, stews, and main meals.
- Crispy Sesame Seed Party Bites With Louisiana Honey Mustard (Pictured Above)
- Seared, Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp & Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, & Grana Padano Shavings Recipe
- Spanish Style Shrimp With Garlic Capers Recipe (Pictured at Right)
Please join us soon to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: New and Delicious Seafood Recipes of the Week: December 17th to December 22nd.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Coconut Ginger Mussels With Bacon Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Hummus Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Tropical Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Stuffed Poblano Peppers With Black Beans and Tomatoes Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
(Photo Credit: Doug DuCap’s Food and Travel Photos on Flickr.)