Labor Day is just around the corner, so if you’re looking for a delicious grilled seafood recipe that works well both indoors or outside, you’ll enjoy this recipe for BBQ Salmon in Foil With Tarragon, Chives and Vermouth from the folks at Cookin’ Canuck.
This salmon recipe is so good, and because you make it in foil, serving and cleanup is quick and easy…just what you need when you’re cooking outdoors for friends and family.
Even better, serve it with this Party Caesar Salad With Parmesan Toasts Recipe to keep your guest happy while the salmon is cooking on the grill.
1/2 salmon (about 2 pounds), pinbones removed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup dry vermouth
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us soon to see this week’s Hugging the Coast Daily Food and Cooking Blog Week in Review: August 30th to September 5th.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Cooking With Beer: Grilled Chicken Legs With Jalapeno Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe From the BBQ Pit Boys (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cayenne Lime Cream Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- BBQ Grilled Fruit Dessert Recipe Ideas (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
- BBQ Grill Gourmet Grilled Cheese Recipe by Chef Curtis Stone
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog, in this case Cookin’ Canuck.)