This wonderful salad recipe for No Mayo Yukon Gold Potato Salad With Feta Cream Dressing from the folks at Herbivoracious is the potato salad you wish your mother had made.
A creamy, zesty Yukon Gold potato salad good enough to serve at any party, this is the potato salad that you won’t stop thinking about long after the last bite has been scooped from the bowl.
3 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons capers, drained and dried on paper towels
4 ounces feta cheese plus more for garnish
3/4 cup heavy cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup sour gherkins, finely diced
2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
1 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves plus more for garnish
4 green onions, white parts only, thinly sliced
chive blossoms (optional)
You can also see our growing list of delicious salad recipe ideas, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article: A Wonderful Sangria Upside Down Cake.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 20 Exciting Party Friendly Potato and Sweet Potato Recipe Ideas to Jazz Up Your Meals
- Miniature Red Potato and Smoked Salmon Appetizers Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Italian Foods Series: Delicata Mezza Luna
- A Week of Onion Rings: Stuffed Potato Skin Onion Rings