This Asian spiced fried rice infused with the flavor of pineapple from Aapplemint is a thing of beauty indeed.
Served in a halved fresh pineapple and featuring a symphony of tropical flavors, this is one appetizer that’s as fun and festive looking as it is addictively delicious.
1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium sized carrot, diced
1 medium sized red pepper diced
1 medium sized green pepper diced
1 cup of peas
1 egg, scrambled 1 handful of chopped spring onions
1 cup cooked jasmine rice
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup pineapple diced
1 tablespoon tamari ( or a dash of dark soya sauce)
1 tbsp. yellow curry powder
How to Make Tropical Pineapple Fried Rice.
You can also see our growing list of delicious party appetizer recipes, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article: Greek Parsley Salad With Homemade Tahini Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- How to Cut and Prepare Fresh Pineapple (Plus The Pineapple Song)
- Grilled Rum Pineapple Topped With Ice Cream (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipe For a Taste of Sunshine (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Made in a Cast Iron Skillet (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
- Coconut Shrimp with Pineapple-Habanero Dip
- Inauguration Week Recipe: Pineapple Macadamia Spam Musubi
(Photo Credit: All Party Appetizer Recipe photos are courtesy of the featured blog, in this case, Aapplemint.)