This Italian Lime Pomegranate Granita Recipe only requires 4 ingredients:
2 cups of pomegranate juice (you can buy such ready-made juices as Pom Wonderful, or you can make your own)
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup vodka (to keep your granita from freezing into a solid mass)
Not in the mood for the flavor of pomegranate or lime in your granita? Just substitute your favorite fruit juices for a refreshing and versatile pick-me-up to customize this recipe.
Don’t forget to prepare this elegant and reviving dessert a few hours (5 or so is best) before you plan to serve it at your next BBQ party or outdoor gathering as it will need some time to set up.
If you’re looking for more delicious ways to beat the heat, please see the recipe links at the bottom of this article.
You can also see watch this Italian Lime Pomegranate Granita Video Recipe here.
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 18 Refreshing Fruit Drink Recipes to Sip Your Thirst Away
- Grilled Rum Pineapple Topped With Ice Cream (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
- Florida Key Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
- 16 Gourmet Ice Cream Recipes to Keep You Happy and Cool
- How to Make Homemade Soda and Other Drinks With the SodaStream Soda Maker