Recently, my new cookbook, the Knack Fish & Seafood Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for All Seasons from Globe Pequot Press/Knack Books was released into the wild blue sea of online and real world bookstores, so I thought I’d celebrate by sharing some of the most popular seafood recipes we’ve featured here on Hugging the Coast.
If you enjoy this website, I hope you’ll consider finding out more about this 256 page cookbook which has 200+ original fish and seafood recipes and variations with helpful step by step instructions, as well as 350 delicious looking full-color photographs.
When it comes to serving seafood, there’s no such thing as too much culinary inspiration, especially when you want to make the most of the fish you bring home from the supermarket or fish store.
Below are 100+ seafood recipes for shrimp, cod, crab, tilapia, scallops, lobster, salmon, clams, oysters, catfish, tuna, mussels, and more to help you add more excitement to the meals you make for friends and family.
- Seared, Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp & Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, and Grana Padano Shavings Recipe
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off