What better way to cap the festivities could there be than the 10 delicious red, white, and blue themed dessert recipes below; many of which make the most of fresh fruit?
Looking for even more delicious July 4th recipe ideas? Then you won’t want to miss our related article: Celebrate the 4th of July With These Wonderful Red, White, and Blue Recipes.
Also, if you’re a fan of interesting holiday trivia, then you’ll want to read Interesting Presidential Food Trivia and Facts to Celebrate the 4th of July.
- Red, White, and Blueberry Cobbler Cake Recipe (Pictured, Above Right)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: Ice Ice Baby: Thomas Jefferson’s Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Stars and Stripes Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Firecracker Chutney Recipe Featuring Sweet Oranges, Dried Cherries, Ginger, and Honey
- Eat Like a President: 50+ White House Recipes You Can Enjoy
- A Presidential Peek Inside the Air Force One Kitchen (Weekend Video Spotlight)