Here’s a delicious salad recipe for Cherry Tomato Caprese Summer Salad With Sumac from the folks at Jane Spice; the perfect Summer salad to quickly throw together on a warm, sunny day.
Looking for more wonderful things to make with fresh tomatoes? Please see our delicious links at the bottom of this article.
2 8oz. fresh Boccocinni/ Mozzarella balls
2 pints cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1 bunch basil, chopped fine
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sumac
freshly ground pepper
1 pinch of salt to taste
How to Make Cherry Tomato Caprese Summer Salad With Sumac.
You can also see our growing list of delicious salad recipe ideas, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article: Quick and Easy Wasabi Mayo Shrimp.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Tuscan Bread and Tomato Salad Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- Feta Cheese Pepperdew Dip Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Bloody Mary Tomato Salad Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- Slow Roasted Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Sun Dried Tomato, Smoked Mozzarella, and Sausage Galette Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
(Photo Credit: Cherry Tomatoes From My Garden by Zeetz Jones.)