Made with a simple but good quick marinade of olive oil, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, fresh sprigs of thyme, and ground pepper, this easy to follow video recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys below will guarantee you the moist and juicy lamb chops you crave.
This lamb is made over a charcoal fire for maximum flavor. For a helpful overview of charcoal grilling tips, you’ll also want to see their related video here.
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Mini Lamb Burger Sliders With Harissa Sauce (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Make Easy Gourmet Greek Yogurt at Home (Weekend Video Recipe Spotlight)
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- 26 Gourmet Burger Recipes For Warm Weather Cookouts and Parties
- Couscous and Chickpea Tartlettes Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)