If you’re stumped for a seafood salad idea for a romantic brunch, lunch, or picnic, you’ll enjoy this elegant and easy recipe for a marinated Tequila Lime Crab Salad from the folks at The Gourmet Foodie Blog.
16 oz fresh crab meat
1/2 cup tequila lime marinade
1 bag fresh spinach salad
1 avocado pitted peeled and sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup scallions minced
1 cup sliced pitted Greek olives
1/2 cucumber sliced
1/4 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
How to Make Tequila Lime Crab Salad.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Open a Banana Like a Monkey.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Southern Style Crab Grilled Cheese Melt Sandwich Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Dungeness Crab Guacamole with Belgian Endive
- Fish for Friday Recipe of the Week: Crab Quiche
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Crab Fondue
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Cornmeal Crusted Soft Shell Crab Po’ Boy Sandwiches
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog, in this case, The Gourmet Foodie Blog.)