Whether you prefer apple, cherry, lemon, banana, strawberry, pineapple, peach, or blueberry pie, there’s always a good excuse to enjoy some delicious fruit pie no matter what season it is.
Making pie is also a great way to use up both your favorite fresh fruit and stockpiled canned fruit that you have on hand.
As comedian Jack Handy once said, “When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it’s not, mmmmmmmm, boy.”
Welcome to pie heaven…Enjoy!
19 Fruit Pie Recipes For Party Friendly Dessert Inspiration
- Carolina Pomegranate Milk Pie Recipe from Hugging the Coast
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 20 Fresh and Canned Pumpkin Recipe Ideas: Beyond Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Bread
- Simple Outdoor Pleasures I: Cooking With Pie Irons
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup Over Mashed Potatoes (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- 14 Party Friendly Pie Recipe Ideas for the Holiday Season
- Blackberry Hand Pies With Jar-Whipped Lavender Cream Wins the Redwood Creek Campfire Classic
(Photo Credit: Lemon Meringue Pie by Heart on Flickr.)