Below is a delicious recipe for an Easy Ecuadorian Shrimp Ceviche from the folks at Laylita’s Recipes.
Also known as Ceviche de Camaron, shrimp cerviche is a make ahead marinated dish, so you’ll want to let the flavors mingle for at least an hour before you serve it to your grateful guests.
1lb of cooked shrimp (if you buy it raw, I suggest you cook it in beer or coconut milk for amazing flavor)
2 red onions sliced very thinly
4 tomatoes sliced very thinly
The juice of about 10 limes
The juice of 1 orange
1/2 cup of ketchup
1 bunch of cilantro chopped very finely
Salt, pepper and oil (sunflower or light olive oil)
How to Make Easy Ecuadorian Shrimp Ceviche.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: A Fresh Italian Pesto Recipe For Pasta.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Thai Cabbage Salad With Spicy Ginger Dressing Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- Roasted Garlic, Poblano, and Red Pepper Guacamole Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Make a Bread Bowl to Serve Soup, Salad, Chili, Stew, and Dips (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Crispy Fish with Mango Slaw
- Sesame Coconut Cod in Asian Taco Shells Recipe
(Photo Credit: Ricardo by Janrito Karamazov on Flickr.)