As if National Grilled Cheese Month wasn’t reason enough to celebrate, April is also National Poetry Month, an important literary event for those who love poems.
As someone whose always been passionate about the written word, I thought I’d celebrate National Poetry Month by sharing some delicious food poems about the joys of eating and making food.
(Looking for even more food poems? You can read more poetry about food here.)
As poet Mark Strand wrote in his poem, Eating Poetry:
“Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.
There is no happiness like mine.
I have been eating poetry.”
Unrhymed Poetry About the Culinary Life:
Rhymed Poetry About the Culinary Life:
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off