Whoever thought up National Grilled Cheese Month was a genius. An entire month to celebrate the melty, easy goodness of a well made grilled cheese sandwich? Sign me up!
Like many of you, I’ve eaten my share of grilled cheese sandwiches. One of the great things about grilled cheese is that although it may be one of the first dishes we learn to make on our own in the kitchen, grilled cheese inherently encourages experimentation. As we become more comfortable with cooking over the years, many of us end up creating our own spin on the classic sandwich at one point or another; trying different cheeses, different breads, as well as adding new ingredients.
(Did you know that you could make grilled grilled cheese with a blowtorch, a heat press, or an iron? Find out more about the Weird, Wacky, and Fun Ways to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches that people have tried here.)
Below are 25 gourmet grilled cheese recipes that you (and your belly) won’t want to miss.
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Monterey Muenster Mash Grilled Cheese Recipe (Pictured Above)
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Southern Style Crab Grilled Cheese Melt Sandwich Recipe (Pictured to the Right)
- Grilled Cheese With Bacon and Arugula Recipe from Unami Girl
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks with Caramelized Onions and Tomato-Pecorino Dip Recipe from Skillet Doux
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 11 Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes and Ideas to Add Deliciousness to Your Day
- 9 Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes to Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How To Make A Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Sinfully Good Lobster Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)