In many parts of the country, it may not quite feel like it (yet) but Spring is in the air. The best way I know to celebrate the arrival of this wondrous season is to enjoy as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible; whether from the garden, the local farmer’s market, the supermarket, or all of the above.
Below are 20 delicious recipes that will help you make the most of the many flavors of Spring.
- Perfect for a Picnic: Zesty Shallot Deviled Eggs Recipe (Pictured Above)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking article on HuggingtheCoast.Com: 12 Savory Easter Recipe Ideas From Around the World For a Sweet Holiday.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 14 Gourmet Egg Salad Recipes Perfect for a Party or Picnic
- New Vidalia Onion Brochure Features Hugging The Coast Onion Ring Recipes!
- Less Taxing Gourmet Sandwich Recipes for Last Minute Income Tax Filers
- Blissful Red Anjou Pear Potato Salad Recipe