Foodwishes on Youtube has made a wonderful recipe video which will show you how to make delicious Salvadorian Chicken Stewed in Cream (also known as Pollo en Crema).
This is a very easy recipe that uses:
1 large chicken
2 red bell pepper
2 Roma tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 bay leaf
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
1 cup sour cream, or Mexican crema
salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
fresh chopped cilantro
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Gourmet Chicken Salad With Apples and White Wine Vinaigrette Recipe (Salad Recipe Ideas)
- 44 Clove Garlic Soup With Parmesan Cheese (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup Over Mashed Potatoes (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Crunchy Taco Turkey Burger Recipe
- The Charlie Chaplin Roll Dance Competition: Who Did It Better? (Weekend Video Spotlight)