When I think about St. Patrick’s Day, Guinness Beer is one of the first things to come to mind. After more than 250 years of making one of Ireland’s most revered stout beers, Guinness is almost as fun to cook with as it is to drink.
Below are 22 savory and sweet cooking with beer recipes that will help you and your friends and family get into the proper spirit for this Irish occasion.
Of course, if you don’t have any Guinness Beer on hand, you can substitute your favorite dark stout.
Looking for more recipes that use beer? Please see our related article, Cooking With Beer: Delicious Recipes to Celebrate Your Favorite Brew.
You can also find 19 more delicious St. Patricks Day recipes here.
- Gourmet Guinness Burgers With Butternut Squash Fries (and Homemade Guinness BBQ Sauce) Recipe from Inspired Taste
- St. Patrick’s Day Steak and Guinness Pot Pie Recipe from Citrus and Candy (Pictured Above)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking article on HuggingtheCoast.Com: An Easy Spicy Marinated Edamame Salad Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Oktoberfest Beer Onion Soup with Blue Cheese Recipe
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With These 19 Wonderful Recipes
- Even More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Guinness Book of World Records: Big Food & Fun With Spoons
(Photo Credit: St. Patrick’s Day Steak and Guinness Pot Pie Recipe from the Citrus and Candy Food Blog.)