No matter, because you’ll still want to see this well produced and interesting short video featuring delicious Jaffa oranges as an alternative power source for one of Apple’s most popular products.
(See apples and oranges really do go together!)
Kind of takes green -er, orange energy to a whole new level don’cha think?
Obviously, using 2,380 orange slices to charge an iPhone battery isn’t practical at all. Still, the video is a fun geeky way to see the scientific principal in action.
If you’re a teacher or parent who wants to try your hand at powering things using various fruits and vegetables to help make science come alive for your children (or you’re curious about the method yourself), then you won’t want to miss this helpful link.
Veggie power indeed.
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Fruit Salad Recipes and Ideas Perfect For a Party
- Cooking With Zest: Recipes That Make the Most of Fresh Lemon, Orange, and Lime Fruit Zest
- Southern Peach Scuppernong Salsa Recipe
- A Taste of Home in Mason Jars
- Honey Butter Yogurt French Toast Recipe (Weekend Video Spotlight)