NOTE: Today is the day of our special Super Bowl Recipe Twitter Marathon where starting at 9AM EST, where we’ll share one delicious recipe an hour at http://twitter.com/huggingthecoast/.
Valentines Day is the perfect excuse to spoil the one you love with something he or she will remember all year long.
For those that prefer less spice, just reduce the amount of hot chili powder when making the recipe (or omit it altogether).
1 lobster tail, halved
2 garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1/4 tsp hot chili powder
1 tbs curry powder
1/2 stick unsalted butter -softened
1 tbs lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
How to Make Lobster Tail With Lemon Curry Butter.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: A Humorous Song About the Secret Life of Monkfish.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- A Lobster Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Recipe Fit For a King! (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Lobster Bisque Soup Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Grill Delicious and Buttery Lobster Tails
- Savory Feta, Shrimp, and Fennel Cheesecake Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog, in this case Salt & Turmeric.)