Of course, guacamole is great on tacos, flautas, and other Mexican foods, but as we get closer to the Super Bowl many of us will use it as a dip on our chips. Guacamole also makes a wonderful topping for burgers or a great spread for crackers, carrot sticks, celery, and other vegetables.
The easy video recipe below uses the goodness of fresh avocados, green onions, roma tomatoes, cilantro, and lime plus a little salt and pepper.
Also used are pickled sliced jalapenos to add some heat to the guacamole dip, but you can omit them if you prefer your guacamole on the less spicy side.
You can see the Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe Video below. Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Fried Green Tomatillo Grilled Cheese With Pepper Jack Cotija Spread Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
- Super Bowl Recipe: Mexican Black Bean Tart With Cornmeal Crust (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Weekend Video Spotlight: The Guacamole Song (with Recipe) by Rhett and Link