Whoa these are good. And simple. And simply tasty.
For those without access to andouille sausage, any sausage will do.
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into one inch dice, about 32 pieces
4 links andouille sausage cut into 32 pieces
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1 T. minced fresh parsley
juice and zest of one lemon
2 cloves garlic, minced
How to Make Andouille and Sweet Potato Kebabs.
You can also see our growing list of delicious party appetizer recipes, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article, Party Appetizer Recipes: Caramelized Onion Cranberry Cream Cheese Bites.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Cajun Fried Linguine With Andouille and Fresh Sage Recipe
- How to Make Cajun Red Beans and Rice in a Slow Cooker: (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- New World Italian Shrimp Angel Hair Nests Recipe
- 35 Fresh Garlic Recipe Ideas to Promote Happy Belly Syndrome
- Cajun Turducken Recipe (Weekend Video Spotlight)
(Photo Credit: All Party Appetizer Recipe photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)