Couscous is a delicious grain popular all over the world. These beautiful looking tartlettes make the most of the flavors of couscous and chickpeas and are as easy to whip up on a weekday as they are wonderful to serve at a party or family gathering.
150 g couscous
2 egg whites
40 g grated Parmesan cheese
150 g cooked chickpeas
1 red onion
salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Couscous and Chickpea Tartlettes.
You can also see our growing list of delicious party appetizer recipes, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article, Soup Recipe of the Week: Lasagna Soup.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 35 Fresh Garlic Recipe Ideas to Promote Happy Belly Syndrome
- Lamb Meatball Stew With Delicata Squash and Lemon Couscous Recipe
- Lamb and Date Skewers With Lemon Zest Red Lentil Couscous Recipe
- Cooking With Zest: Recipes That Make the Most of Fresh Lemon, Orange, and Lime Fruit Zest
- Orange Fig Chorizos with Brandy & Pine Nuts Recipe
- Mayo Free Salad Ideas: Mexican Fiesta Salad With Fried Garbanzo Beans Recipe
(Photo Credit: All Party Appetizer Recipe photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)