600 ml white wine
2 cups fish stock, reduced to 1 cup
Cracked black pepper
450 g white fish fillets
250 g small peeled shrimp
250 g small scallops
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup butter
3 garlic finely cut cloves
4 large finely cut shallots
1/2 cup chopped parsley
Small courgette, thinly sliced
2 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
200 ml thick cream
How to Make Seafood Cobbler With Potato Dumpling Crust.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: A Spicy San Francisco Cioppino Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Thick and Creamy Potato Bacon Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Gourmet Comfort Food: Cuban Style Yams With Garlic and Lime Recipe
- 20 Exciting Party Friendly Potato and Sweet Potato Recipe Ideas to Jazz Up Your Meals
- Comforting Cheddar Cheese Soup With Homemade Croutons Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)