These appetizers are as festive looking as they are delicious.
12 mini red potatoes
4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
4 ounces Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped dill
freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons chopped smoked salmon
garnish: dill, quartered cherry tomatoes
How to Make Miniature Red Potato and Smoked Salmon Appetizers.
You can also see our growing list of delicious party appetizer recipes, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article, Easy Last Minute Baked Goat Cheese Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes).
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Carolina Bacon Shrimp and Grits Party Appetizer Cups Recipe
- How to Properly Prepare a Champagne Ice Bucket (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- Pink Peppercorn Goat Cheese Spread and Olives Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
- An Easy and Versatile Mushroom Pate Recipe (Party Appetizer Recipes)
(Photo Credit: All Party Appetizer Recipe photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)