Here’s a delicious, easy, and irresistable party friendly appetizer recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce from the folks at The Kitchn.
1 pound small or medium red potatoes
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped, fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
freshly ground pepper
12 ounces-to-1 pound thick-cut bacon
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1 teaspoon hot sauce
salt and pepper
You can also see our growing list of delicious party appetizer recipes, to help inspire your gatherings with friends and family throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas beyond appetizers.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article: 15 Gourmet Lasagna Recipe Ideas (Plus, One Scary Lasagna Recipe I Will Never Ever Try).
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 20 Exciting Party Friendly Potato and Sweet Potato Recipe Ideas to Jazz Up Your Meals
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- Onion, Pancetta and Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese Soup (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Teriyaki Bacon Black Cod Burger Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
(Photo Credit: All Party Appetizer Recipe photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)