500 g puff pastry (I used yeast puff pastry)
600 g trout or salmon filet (skinned, if possible)
freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp tapenade (I used Belazu)
a small bunch of fresh basil (just leaves)
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
150 g mozzarella cheese
1 egg, for brushing
How to Make Salmon en Croute.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight/ Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe Tip: Use a Turkey Brine For Juicy Flavor.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Angel Hair Pasta Cakes With Salmon and Lavender Goat Cheese: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Cook Salmon Perfectly: On the Grill or in the Oven
- Read a Cookbook for Free: Antipasti and Tapas By Cornelia Schinharl
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Wonderful Salmon Corn Cakes
- Gazpacho With Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)