Because of the success and popularity of our recent post, 20 Fresh and Canned Pumpkin Recipe Ideas, we thought we’d continue to celebrate all things pumpkin by sharing 22 more pumpkin recipes that showcase both the sweet and the savory sides of this popular squash.
Rich in beta carotene, pumpkins are often used as an ingredient in Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving dessert recipes, but they’re also a delicious part of such wonderful savory recipes as pumpkin lasagna, pumpkin ravioli, and pumpkin soup (recipes are shared below).
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars Recipe from Megan’s Muchies
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: Drinking the Fruits of Fall: 15 Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Drink Recipes to Put You in the Mood.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Our Homestyle Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 18 Wonderful Apple Dessert Recipe Ideas to Sweeten Your Life
- Bacon Macadamia Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- A Taste of Home in Mason Jars
- Pumpkin and Roasted Corn Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Day of the Dead Recipe Inspiration From Our Halloween Recipes Twitter Marathon
(Photo Credit: Pumpkin Man (for my Daughter) by Cathy Cullis.)