Here’s a delicious recipe for Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp and Goat Cheese Flatbread Panini Recipe from the folks at Panini Happy.
1 Vidalia onion, sliced into thin rings
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
12 slices pancetta
4 pita breads
5.5 oz package goat cheese, sliced into 1/8″ slices
Chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper
How to Make the Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp and Goat Cheese Flatbread Panini
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: Weird Al Yankovic’s Parody Trapped in the Drive-Thru.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Be Your Own Hero: Gourmet Sandwich Recipes and Ideas for Work and School
- 35 Fresh Garlic Recipe Ideas to Promote Happy Belly Syndrome
- Onion, Pancetta and Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese Soup (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: King Prawn Pancetta Fried Rice
- New Vidalia Onion Brochure Features Hugging The Coast Onion Ring Recipes!
- 10 More Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You To Sleep
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog, in this case, Panini Happy.)