Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is 1 Pan, 50 Muffins, a 64 page book of inspiring recipes by Radu Spaeth which was published in 2004.
The book’s recipes include Mango Poppyseed Muffins, Nutella Pear Muffins, Coffee Cream Cheese Muffins, and Spiced Punch Muffins in addition to old standbys like raspberry and blueberry muffins.
You can preview 1 Pan, 50 Muffins for free on Google Books here…enjoy!
You can also buy 1 Pan, 50 Muffins from Amazon here.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest Soup Recipe of the Week: Garlic Bread Soup.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Bacon Macadamia Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Food Preservation Part I: Blueberries, Cranberries, Raspberries, & Blackberries
- Quick Cinnamon Granola Breakfast Mini Pretzels Recipe
- Rustic Mushroom Tomato Corn Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Guava and Cheese Abuelita Pastries Recipe