Chef John of Food Wishes has made a fun but short video which will show you how to quickly and easily make delicious (but scary) Halloween Severed Cheese Fingers.
This is a great last minute Halloween snack that takes very little time or effort to make.
You can see the Quick and Easy Halloween Severed Cheese Fingers Video Recipe below. Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Pumpkin and Roasted Corn Soup Recipe (Soup Recipe of the Week)
- Day of the Dead Recipe Inspiration From Our Halloween Recipes Twitter Marathon
- 17 Halloween Party Dessert Recipes and Snack Ideas
- How to Make Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie and Roast Your Own Pumpkin Seeds (Weekend Video Spotlight Recipe)
- How to Prepare and Cook Spaghetti Squash (Weekend Video Spotlight)