1/4 pound black cod
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 handful shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
2 strips bacon
How to Make the Teriyaki Bacon Black Cod Burger.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Quick and Easy Last Minute Halloween Severed Cheese Fingers.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Gourmet Burger Recipes: Indian Summer Turkey Burger With Sweet Corn Mayo Recipe
- Sesame Coconut Cod in Asian Taco Shells Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: New England Salt Cod Cakes
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)