Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is The Seduction Cookbook: Culinary Creations For Lovers, a 119 page book of interesting recipes by Diane Brown which was published in 2005.
The book’s recipes include such gourmet sensual delights as Salmon With Rosemary Cabernet Sauce, Honey Roasted Belgian Endives, Sumptuous Stuffed Strawberries With Mascarpone Cheese and Dark Chocolate, as well as the somewhat surprising Spicy Barbecue Chicken in Lettuce Cups.
From breakfast in bed, a romantic lunch, to a steamy dinner, this book offers inspiration that will help you spoil the person you love in the kitchen before you move onto dessert. (Blush.)
You can also buy it from Amazon here.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest daily food and cooking article: Onion, Pancetta and Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese Soup (Soup Recipe of the Week).
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Crunchy Fried Tortellini with Red Fennel Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Lobster Bisque Soup Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Italian Farmhouse Eggs on Rosemary Fry Bread Breakfast Recipe
- A Roman Holiday: Romantic Italian Recipes To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Chicken Pomegranate Stuffed Shells With Gorgonzola Cream and Pine Nuts