Although yesterday’s article here on Hugging the Coast, 20 Fresh and Canned Pumpkin Recipe Ideas: Beyond Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Bread, featured both sweet and savory recipes; writing it awakened my semi-dormant sweet tooth and since then I haven’t been the same.
Below are some wonderful dessert recipes that make the most of the flavor of apples using fresh apples, applesauce, or apple cider.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: What the Death of Gourmet Magazine Means to Home Cooks and Foodies.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 22 More Fresh and Canned Pumpkin Recipe Ideas: Sweet Pumpkin Desserts and Savory Meals
- Drinking the Fruits of Fall: 15 Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Drink Recipes to Put You in the Mood
- Guilty Pleasures: What Do You Cook When No One’s Looking?
- The Top 10 Foods to Help You Celebrate Oktoberfest at Home
- 17 Party Friendly Cookies: Cookie Recipes Your Guests and Family Will Love
- Great Depression Cooking With Clara: How to Make Baked Apples (Weekend Video Spotlight)
(Photo Credit: Apple Pie by hoveringdog.)