This is wonderful made outside on your BBQ grill or indoors on a George Foreman type tabletop grill.
12-18 Jumbo Shrimp - get them with the shells still on and peel and de-vein them yourself (you can see our video which shows you how to peel and devein shrimp here)
1/2 Cup Tequila
Juice from 1 Lime
1 Tbs Honey
1 Clove Garlic, chopped
2 Tbs Fresh Chopped Cilantro
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
How to Make Tequila Lime Shrimp Recipe
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: Local Restaurants Making a Difference: Ben’s Chili Bowl of Washington DC.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- French Onion Soup Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Cauliflower and Bacon Pasta With Carmelized Onions Recipe
- Cooking With Beer: Delicious Recipes to Celebrate Your Favorite Brew
- Gazpacho With Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Recipe (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Remembering the Life and Cooking of Julia Child: Recipes and a Story About Beginnings
- Shrimp, Pork, and Green Olive Chorizo Burgers Recipe
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)