Pizzatherapy has made an interesting and informative video which will show you how to make your own pizza dough so you can have homemade pizza whenever you want.
Homemade pizza dough is much more delicious and versatile than many of those packages of processed pizza dough that you find in the supermarket. Once you learn how to make your own pizza dough you’ll be able to make your own pizza pies however you want them using your favorite ingredients, cheeses, and toppings for family and friends.
You can also make batches of pizza dough in advance and freeze them to stockpile for any future spur of the moment pizza cravings you may have.
You can see the homemade pizza dough recipe video below. Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- How to Make Homemade Grilled Brick Oven Pizza on Your BBQ Grill
- Chimichurri Shrimp Cups and Shrimp Pizzas With Roasted Garlic Marscapone Recipe
- Rustic Mushroom Tomato Corn Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Party Friendly Links from the Hugging the Coast Labor Day Weekend Twitter Marathon
- Summertime, Where the Grilling (and Outdoor Cooking) is Easy