10 portobello mushrooms
16 oz. fresh crab meat flaked into small pieces
12 oz. St.Andre cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 cup chopped celery
1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon olive oil
Handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
1/2 to 1 cup Panko bread crumbs (divided in half)
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make St. Andre and Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Pizza Dough for Homemade Pizza.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Oktoberfest Beer Onion Soup with Blue Cheese Recipe
- Rustic Mushroom Tomato Corn Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Quick and Creamy Three Lettuce Enoki Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Scallops With Mussels and Shrimp in Cream Sauce Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- September Adventures in Food Blogging: The Most Popular Recipes and Cooking Articles on Hugging the Coast
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)