Here’s a delicious and easy recipe for Angel Hair Pasta Cakes With Salmon and Lavender Goat Cheese from the folks at La Vida en Buenos Aires: Cook, Eat, and Live.
50 g angel hair pasta or Japanese rice noodles
500 ml. water
2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
Salt to taste
Leftover roasted salmon
Goat cheese flavored with your favorite herbs (such as lavender, thyme, dill)
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: Great Depression Cooking With Clara/ How to Make Baked Apples.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Cook Salmon Perfectly: On the Grill or in the Oven
- Cajun Fried Linguine With Andouille and Fresh Sage Recipe
- Love Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese? Find Out More About Tillamook’s Mac and Cheese Recipe Contest
- Green Pea and Lemongrass Paradise Pasta With Pan-Seared Asparagus Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Star Shaped Smoked Salmon Ravioli
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)