If you enjoy reading food, cooking, and wine blogs as much as we do, you may have noticed lately that some of the most exciting, interesting, and informative food writing today can be found in the online culinary community.
The 2009 Foodbuzz Food Blog Awards are an excellent opportunity to recognize and encourage all the cooking, research, and love that goes into creating an online food blog day after day, so please take a moment to reward the food, cooking, and wine blogs you love by nominating them for an award.
The 2009 Foodbuzz Food Blog Award categories to nominate your favorite blogs for are:
- Best Overall Blog
- Best New Blog
- Best Wine Blog
- Best Cocktail/Spirits Blog
- Best Baking Blog
- Best Food Photography Blog
- Best Visual Blog (graphic design)
- Best Writing Voice
- Best Healthy Living Blog
- Best Green/Sustainable blog
- Best Family Blog
- Best Recipe Blog
- Best Blogger Humanitarian Effort
- Best Community Blog Effort (recognizing blogging groups/challenges/etc)
- Most Humorous Food Blog
As well as nominations for the foodie blogger you’d most want to:
- Take to dinner
- Cook a meal for you
- Be your personal Sommelier
- Create you a cocktail
- Watch on Food Network
- Watch on Iron Chef
- See open up their own restaurant
- See their blog made into a movie
Of course, you don’t have to submit nominations for every category and the Foodbuzz nomination process is quick and free of charge.
The deadline for all nominations is Wednesday September 30th.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: Cooking With Ease and Grace With Nathalie Dupree.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Our First 100 Original Recipes
- The Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip
- The Jumbo Shrimp Death March: A Culinary Catastrophe With a Side of Remoulade
- The “Hand-To-Mouth Meals” Series: Shrimp
- The 20 Most Popular Posts on Hugging the Coast
(Photo Credit: Penny Our Dog Trying to Take a Bite of Cheese Bread with a little help from I Can Has Cheezburger’s LOL Builder.)