Beryl Stokes of Cajun Cooking TV has made a wonderful and informative video which shows how to make delicious Cajun Red Beans and Rice With Andouille Sausage in a slow cooker.
(I’ll be sharing my own Cajun inspired recipe which features andouille sausage here on Monday.)
One of the great things about making red beans and rice using a slow cooker is that you can setup most of the ingredients in your crockpot for the meal in the morning, then go about your business all afternoon knowing they’ll be a delicious dinner waiting for you later on.
You can see the Cajun Red Beans and Rice Recipe Video below (or here). Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Cajun Catfish Bites Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Slow Cooker Recipes: Sherry-Braised Hollywood Pork Rib Sandwiches With Raisins and Olives Recipe
- A Taste of Home in Mason Jars
- Recipe: Italian Stuffed Peppers With a Sauce So Good You’ll Want to Drink It
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Seafood Risotto for Friends