1 lb. catfish fillets (about 2 large pieces), skinned and boned (they should come that way out of the fish case)
1 Tbls. granulated garlic
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. ground chipotle
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 cup flour
2 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
How to Make Cajun Catfish Bites
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Cajun Red Beans and Rice in a Slow Cooker.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Southern Pork Rind Breaded Catfish With Pecan Cream Gravy Recipe
- How to Throw a Crawfish Boil, Louisiana Style
- Coastal Carolina Shrimp and Grits Tart
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Rick Moonen’s Catfish Sloppy Joe
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Redfish Courtbouillon
- Memorable Mardi Gras Recipes: Celebrating Fat Tuesday in Style
- Spice Up Your Spring With Delicious Tabasco Recipes (& Trivia)!
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)