3 cobs of corn, boiled and kernels cut off the cobs
1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
8 large sea scallops, patted dry
1/2 cup panko
2 addition tbsp olive oil
How to Make Seared Scallop Salad
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: 2 Minute Party Trick: How to Quickly Chill Many Cans of Soda (or Beer).
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Seafood Risotto for Friends
- How to Make Grilled Corn on the Cob With Maple and Chipotle: (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- Remembering the Life and Cooking of Julia Child: Recipes and a Story About Beginnings
- Quick and Creamy Three Lettuce Enoki Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Scallops With Mussels and Shrimp in Cream Sauce Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog. This week’s Fish for Friday photo comes from Sugarlaws.)