Festive and satisfying to make, fruit salads are a great way to capture the flavors of the season and are so versatile they can go from fun to formal depending on what dishes you choose present them in. (Plating and presentation options can range from rustic handmade bowls, standard plates, classic ramikins…even margarita glasses.)
Best of all, you don’t have to throw a party to enjoy a delicious fruit salad as they work equally well when served for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
Recipes for fruit salad can be either totally sweet or feature a tantalizing combination of sweet and savory flavors, so it’s simple to find one that harmonizes with the other foods you’ll be making.
Although the fruit salad recipes below would all work well for Labor Day Weekend parties and picnics, you’ll find that most of these delcious recipes don’t require very much labor at all.
- Citrus-Mint Melon Salad Recipe from Eliza Domestica (This Recipe Also Has a Fruit Popsicle Variation)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: Find Original Recipes and Gourmet Inspiration in Our New Video.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Summertime, Where the Grilling (and Outdoor Cooking) is Easy
- Gourmet Dip, Salsa, and Spread Recipes to Brighten Any Party or Meal
- Summer Survival Kit: Cool Recipes to Help You Survive the Hottest Days of Summer
- Cooking With Zest: Recipes That Make the Most of Fresh Lemon, Orange, and Lime Fruit Zest
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- Celebrate the 4th of July With These Wonderful Red, White, and Blue Recipes
- 40 Gourmet Ice Cream Recipes to Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Swordfish Steak with Mango Chutney on Curried Lentils Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)