Labor Day is coming soon, the bittersweet holiday where we celebrate everything that makes Summer so wonderful as we reluctantly prepare to leave the most popular season for cookouts and outdoor parties behind.
Below are some delicious links for recipes, tips, and advice to help you plan your Labor Day Weekend cookout, whether your preferred outdoor cooking method involves using a grill, smoker, or fire pit to make the magic happen.
Looking for inspiration for party friendly side dishes, salads, drinks, and desserts? You also won’t want to miss our recent article, Summer Survival Kit: Cool Recipes to Help You Survive the Hottest Days of Summer.
Want to Learn What Makes Different Regional Types of Barbecue So Special? You Won’t Want to Miss this Funny Music Video Overview of the World of BBQ: The BBQ Song by Rhett and Link.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com, Fruit Salad Recipes and Ideas Perfect For a Party.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Enjoy 100 Original Recipes From Our Food and Cooking Blog
- 40 Gourmet Ice Cream Recipes to Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Gourmet Dip, Salsa, and Spread Recipes to Brighten Any Party or Meal
- The Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip
- Boiled Peanuts: Eating Goobers on the Half Shell
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Rick Moonen’s Catfish Sloppy Joe